- To "be the change"
- To share / express / create space for vulnerability
- To stand in some solidarity with those who are most vulnerable
- To hold ourselves in some accountability for the atrocities our culture perpetrates and perpetuates
- #VulnerabilityVigils are visceral
- "The medium is the message"
Tasha Diamant's 41st #VulnerabilityVigil information:
When: December 1, 2014, 12:30-1:30 pm (or as long as the weather allows)
Who: Everyone is welcome, as dressed as you choose. Tasha Diamant is the only one committed to standing naked.
Where: The warmest corner of Government and Belleville, Victoria, BC. And anywhere else!
These people held the first coinciding #VulnerabilityVigil last month in Vancouver!
|November 8, 2014, #VulnerabilityVigil in Vancouver|