Some recent and upcoming costs:
- $2000 videography in 2013, still haven't been able to edit the video
- $3000 legal issue settled in 2014
- $1000 in the red after the 2014 Victoria and Vancouver fringes
- $3000+ transcultural communication excursion with a UN-affiliated group to assist indigenous people in Panama continue to retain some of their culture as the forces of the dominant culture inappropriately dress and commodify them Feb-March 2015
- $500+ to a video editor who is agreeing to work with me for an honorarium and to whom I'd like to pay more 2015
- Victoria and Vancouver fringe costs coming up again in 2015
I feel compelled to do this work and am committed to continue to expand the project. Although I have received some support, doing this doesn't just cost me time and emotional energy, it costs me money.
If you are interested in supporting the Human Body Project, please get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I also sell t-shirts for $20 (or pay what you can). You may support #VulnerabilityVigils+Human Body Project by making a donation using the Paypal Donate button below.
Donate any amount
Many thanks to those who have graciously supported the Human Body Project with money, in-kind donations or special help.
Heather and Jarrod Beztilny
Mildred and George Diamant
Fringe theatre festivals, staff and volunteers
Lethbridge College Multimedia Production
Lethbridge College Applied Research and Innovation
Kim Trimmer of Realize Your Radiance, Seattle, www.RealizeYourRadiance.com
Catherine Wright and Chris Jones
Many Human Body Project event helpers over the years
If your name isn't here but you have helped me, please forgive my oversight and remind me.